Summer Camp Application
COMING SOON – PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR SPECIFICS
From One Hand to Another Handshake
From One Hand to Another Handshakes are mutual agreements for the success of our educational activities and programs.Parents:
- I want my child/children to participate in FOHTA educational activities I will make sure my child/children always attend all of their FOHTA scheduled educational activities
- I will always help my child/children in the best way I know how
- I will always with integrity do whatever it takes for my child/children to learn I will always make myself available to my child/children and address any concerns that they may have
- I will read all papers and check all assignments
- I will always make sure my child/children follow all FOHTA rules so that there is protection, safety, interest and rights of all individuals in the class I am responsible for the behavior and actions of my child/children
- Failure to adhere to these Handshakes can lead to my child/children to lose FOHTA privileges
- I will promptly attend all of my scheduled FOHTA educational activities
- I will always work, think and behave in the best way I know how
- I will always with integrity do whatever it takes for me and my fellow classmates to learn
- I will always make myself available to my parents and teachers so we can address any concerns that they may have
- I will always seek help if I have a problem or don’t understand
- I will always follow FOHTA /school rules
- I will always tell the truth and accept responsibility for my actions
- I will always behave so that there is protection, safety, interest and rights of all individuals in the class
- I will always listen when needed and give everyone my respect
- I will always be responsible for my behavior and actions
- I will always follow the teacher’s direction
- Failure to adhere to these Handshakes can cause me to lose various privileges and lead to my removal from FOHTA activities
Parent/Guardian Statement of Informed Consent
The purpose of this survey is to collect data on student perceptions toward science and math and perceptions of the effectiveness of this program. This research is voluntary and all information is confidential. Your child will not be identified and only the principal investigator will have access to the data for analysis and review.
Please read and acknowledge the following Statement of Informed Consent
- I understand that the responses my child will provide will only be used in summary form. No part of the data will be attributed to my child in any form.
- I understand that my child is not required to participate in this study and that my child may decide not to complete the survey at any time.
- I understand that if my child does not complete the entire survey, none of the responses submitted will be used for any purpose by the researcher.
- I understand that pretest and posttest analysis will be conducted, and that names will be deleted from the database upon completion of the data analysis.
- I understand and give permission for my child’s school to release 2011 and 2012 SOL Science and Math scores to the program evaluator for the purpose of program effectiveness.
Talent Authorization and Release
I hereby grant to the From One To Another (FOHTA), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and others acting on their behalf, the right to record my person and voice using audio, photographic, video, or other such techniques; to include my name, likeness, voice and biographical material in connection with these recordings; to use, reproduce, distribute, and exhibit such recordings in any and all media throughout the world without limitation; and to authorize others to do so, for any purpose which FOHTA, NASA and those acting pursuant to its authority, deem appropriate.
I hereby waive all rights of any nature in such recording(s) and the exhibition thereof. It is understood that this grant is provided at no cost to the Government and that no compensation of any kind shall be due or expected.
By using this web site, you agree to use an electronic signature in lieu of a paper-based signature. You understand that electronic signatures, just like your signing a piece of paper, are legally binding in the United States and in other countries. You further agree not to electronically sign any form without first reading it and ensuring you have accurately filled out the form to the best of your knowledge, thus demonstrating that you are able to access the electronic information used by our system.