Work Experience (Last Three Jobs)
From One Hand To Another Handshake
From One Hand to Another Handshakes are mutual agreements for the success of our educational activities and programs.Teachers/Volunteers:
- I will always attend my FOHTA scheduled educational activities
- I will always conduct my FOHTA scheduled educational activities in a professional manner
- I will always teach in the best way I know how
- I will always with integrity do whatever it takes for my students to learn
- I will always make myself available to students and parents and address any concerns that they may have
- I will always protect the safety, interest and rights of all individuals in the class
- Failure to adhere to these Handshakes can lead to my removal from FOHTA activities
It is the intention of this agency to prevent engaging the services of individuals who have a history of sexual abuse and molestation/misconduct, and to this effect, all efforts will be made to discover such histories. Signed completion of this application gives FOHTA permission to conduct such background checks, and the applicant is hereby notified such background checks will be made vigorously.
Disclaimer and Submission
I understand that a background check is a requirement.
If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
By using this web site, you agree to use an electronic signature in lieu of a paper-based signature. You understand that electronic signatures, just like your signing a piece of paper, are legally binding in the United States and in other countries. You further agree not to electronically sign any form without first reading it and ensuring you have accurately filled out the form to the best of your knowledge, thus demonstrating that you are able to access the electronic information used by our system.